Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to determine the terms and conditions of use and procedures for all services provided by Kiturami Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) through the Kiturami website (hereinafter referred to as “Site”) and other necessary matters. .
Article 2 (Definition)
The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
1. “User” refers to a member who accesses the site and uses the services provided by the site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. “Member” refers to a person who has registered as a member by providing personal information to the site, continues to receive information from the site, and can continuously use the services provided by the site.
3. “Non-member” refers to a person who uses the services provided by the company site without registering as a member.
Article 3 (Specification and change of terms and conditions)
1. The company posts the contents of these terms and conditions, company name, agency location, etc. on the initial screen of the site so that users can understand them.
2. The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions if there is a reasonable cause, and if the Terms and Conditions are revised, the date of application and reason for revision shall be specified and posted on the initial screen of the site along with the current Terms and Conditions from 7 days prior to the date of application. This will be announced by the day before.
3. The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws such as the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, Framework Act on Electronic Commerce, Electronic Signature Act, Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization, Act on Door-to-Door Sales, etc., and the Consumer Protection Act.
4. If the terms and conditions are revised on the site, the revised terms and conditions will only apply to contracts concluded after the date of application, and the terms and conditions before revision will remain applicable to contracts already concluded before that date. However, if a user who has already entered into a contract transmits his/her wish to be subject to the revised terms and conditions to the site within the notice period of the revised terms and conditions under Paragraph 2 and receives the consent of the site, the revised terms and conditions shall be applied.
5. If members do not agree to the changed terms and conditions, they may stop using the service and terminate the service agreement.
Article 4 (Rules other than terms and conditions)
If matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions are stipulated in relevant laws and regulations, the relevant laws and regulations shall apply.
Chapter 2 Membership registration and service use
Article 5 (Service Use and Restrictions)
1. Members can use the site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, unless there is a special problem with the company's business or technology.
2. Some of the services provided by the site can only be received by registering as a member and using an ID and password recognized by the company.
3. The usage time set forth in the preceding paragraph may be restricted after prior notification to the member if the company needs it for regular inspection/replacement of the system, etc.
4. In the case of service interruption pursuant to Paragraph 3, the Company shall individually notify the member to the e-mail address submitted on the Company's website, or for an unspecified number of members, individual notification may be replaced by posting a notice on the homepage's initial screen 3 days prior to service interruption. can.
Article 6 (Membership Registration)
1. Users apply for membership by filling out their membership information according to the registration form set by the company and then expressing their intention to agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The company registers users who have applied to become members as described in Paragraph 1 as members unless they fall under any of the following items.
① If the applicant has previously lost membership in accordance with Article 7, Paragraph 3 of these Terms and Conditions. However, an exception is made if 3 years have passed since the loss of membership under Article 7, Paragraph 3 and the company has obtained approval for membership re-registration.
② All applicants for membership must enter their name, phone number, and email address using their real name. If not,
③ If there are false information, omissions, or errors in the registration details.
④ In cases where it is judged that registering as a member will significantly impede the company's technology.
3. The membership contract is established when the company’s approval reaches the member.
4. In case of membership registration for children under 14 years of age
① You must enter the legal representative's name, email address, contact information, and relationship with the applicant, and the legal representative must agree to the terms and conditions to be registered as a member.
② The legal representative must personally sign the membership agreement provided to the email address provided by the legal representative, and the legal representative is deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions at the time this membership agreement is delivered to Kiturami.
③ If the legal representative does not have an email address, Kiturami will take appropriate measures to have the legal representative agree to membership.
④ The legal representative must send the above membership consent form by fax or mail to the following number or address.
Address: 396 Gonghang-daero, Gangseo-gu, Seoul (Hwagok-dong)
5. If there is a change in the registration information under Article 10, Paragraph 1, the member must immediately notify the company of the change by e-mail or other means.
Article 7 (Withdrawal of membership, loss of qualification, etc.)
1. Members may request withdrawal from the company at any time, and the company will immediately process membership withdrawal.
2. The company may terminate the site use agreement without prior notice if the member engages in any of the following acts.
①If it is against public order and morals
② In case of involvement in criminal activity
③ When planning or executing service use for the purpose of undermining national or social public interest
④ In case of stealing another person’s ID and password
⑤ In case of damaging the reputation of others or causing disadvantage
⑥ When the same user double-registers with a different ID
⑦ In case of hindering sound use, such as causing harm to the service
3. If the company revokes membership, membership registration will be canceled.
In this case, the member will be notified of this and given an opportunity to explain before the member's registration is cancelled.
However, an explanation must be provided to the company via e-mail, etc. within 7 days from the date this notice is delivered to the member.
Article 8 (Notice to Members)
1. When the company notifies a member, it can do so using the e-mail address submitted by the member to the company.
2. In the case of notice to an unspecified number of members, the company may substitute individual notice by posting it on the company site for more than one week.
Article 9 (Member Benefits)
1. Members have priority to participate in various events hosted by the site in the future.
Chapter 3 Obligations
Article 10 (Personal Information Protection)
1. When collecting user information, the company collects the minimum amount of information necessary to fulfill the purchase contract.
The following items are required and the other items are optional.
③ Phone number
④ Desired ID
⑥ E-mail address (e-mail address)
2. When the company collects personal information that can identify a user, the company must obtain consent from the user.
3. The provided personal information cannot be used for purposes other than purposes or provided to a third party without the user's consent, and the company assumes all responsibility for this. However, with the exception of the following cases.
① When providing the minimum user information (name, address, phone number) required for delivery to the delivery company for delivery purposes
② When there is a request from a relevant agency for investigative purposes in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
③ When it is necessary for statistical compilation, academic research, or market research and is provided in a form that does not identify specific individuals
④ If there is a request in accordance with the procedures stipulated in other relevant laws and regulations
4. In cases where the company must obtain user consent pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 3, the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (affiliation, name, phone number, and other contact information), the purpose of collection and use of the information, and the third party Matters stipulated in Article 16, Paragraph 3 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization, etc., such as matters related to the provision of information (recipient, purpose of provision, and contents of information to be provided) must be specified or notified in advance, and the user may withdraw this consent at any time. You can do it.
5. In order to protect personal information, the company limits the number of administrators and minimizes the number, and assumes all responsibility for damages to users resulting from loss, theft, leakage, or alteration of personal information, including credit cards and bank accounts, etc. I lose.
6. The company or a third party who has received personal information from it will destroy the personal information without delay when the purpose of collecting or receiving the personal information has been achieved.
Article 11 (Obligations of the Company)
1. The Company shall not engage in any acts prohibited or contrary to the law and these Terms and Conditions and shall do its best to provide goods and services on a continuous and stable basis in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
2. If a user suffers damage due to the company's unfair labeling, advertising, or actions under Article 3 of the [Act on Fair Labeling and Advertising] regarding products or services, the company is responsible for compensating for the damages.
3. The company does not send commercial e-mails for commercial purposes if the user does not wish to do so.
Article 12 (Obligations regarding member ID and password)
1. Except in the case of Article 15, the member is responsible for managing ID and password.
2. Members must not allow their ID and password to be used by a third party.
3. If a member becomes aware that his or her ID and password has been stolen or is being used by a third party, he or she must immediately notify the company and follow any instructions provided by the company.
Article 13 (User Obligations)
Users must not do the following:
1. Registration of false information when applying or changing
2. Changes to information posted on the company site
3. Transmission or posting of information (computer programs, etc.) other than that specified by the company
4. Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the company and other third parties
5. Actions that damage the reputation of the company or other third parties or interfere with business
6. Disclosing or posting on the company site obscene or violent messages, videos, voices, or other information that is against public order and morals
Article 14 (Management of member posts)
The company may delete content posted or registered by a member without prior notice if it determines that it falls under any of the following:
1. If the content damages the reputation of an individual, organization, or company, such as slandering another person or the company
2. In case of obscene or violent messages, videos, audio or other content that violates public order and morals
3. If the content corresponds to a criminal act
4. If the content infringes on other rights such as copyrights of others
5. If the content violates other relevant laws or regulations established by the company
Article 15 (Attribution of copyright and restrictions on use)
1. Copyright and other intellectual property rights for works created by the company belong to the company.
2. Members must not use, or allow third parties to use, the intellectual property rights of the Company or others obtained by using the site for commercial purposes by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting, or other means without prior consent of the Company or others. .
Article 16 (Relationship between site and sub-website)
If the site (www.krb.co.kr) is connected to a sub-website through a hyperlink (hyperlinks include text, pictures, moving images, etc.), the company may not provide goods or services independently entered into by the sub-website with the user. We are not responsible for guarantees regarding transactions such as service supply contracts.
Chapter 4 Dispute Resolution, etc.
Article 17 (Disclaimer)
1. If the company is unable to provide services due to a natural disaster or other force majeure, the company is exempt from responsibility for providing services.
2. The company is exempted from liability if a disruption occurs in the use of the site due to a member's fault.
3. The company is exempt from liability for the contents, including the reliability and accuracy of information, data, and facts posted on the site by members.
Article 18 (Resolution of Disputes)
1. The company establishes and operates a damage compensation processing organization to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and compensate for the damage.
2. Designating a person in charge and contact information to process damage compensation is replaced by installing and operating a damage compensation processing organization.
3. The company gives priority to complaints and opinions submitted by users. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the user will be notified immediately of the reason and processing schedule.
Article 19 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law)
1. Any dispute regarding the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions between the user and the Company shall be submitted to the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
2. If a lawsuit is filed as in paragraph 1, Korean law applies.